Wednesday, September 26, 2007

From the LAL archive

Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 10:17:01 -0500 (CDT)
From: *******@Waisman.Wisc.Edu
Subject: !holafrom spain!

hi so i was interviewed on spanish television
for my scholarship you say
uhuh
not
i was on my way to the real madrid-olympiakis game
at estadio bernabeu-----106000 screaming meshugoyim
about 40000 of whom are in standing room
with flags the size of our living room and constantly
cheering clapping and dancing---they even have a clap
that is exactly like the muskie jaw clap ----except they say
puto de 7$%$7!
listen up sections o and p --they make you seem comatose)

so anyway
here i am and the madrid tv show --interviewing the man on the
streetabout news of the day
grabs me and asks me whos going to win the BIG gane next week
real madrid or barcelona
---now at this time im surrounded by a jillion real madrid hooligans
dancing and singing the real madrid cheer---
so whaddamigonna say? RRRRRReal madriddd!
so the crowd loves me they try to pick me up(one guy also tries to relieve me
of my wallet but the sound man gives him a shove and the crowd gtes on his case majorly --hes lucky to be around )

then the ballooon gets punctured the interviewer (who by the way is
movie-star beautiful) asks me who my favorite real madrid player is
---ooooops I HAVE NO IDEA who is on the team !!!
so i say er well i actually dont know anything about the team
the crowd does NOt like this
murmers of !joder ! and worse aruse
---how soon they forget
i was then lucky to get out of there
more later
hope all is well
love
dad

2 comments:

SJB said...

How did I miss this great thread of Spanish-themed commie posts?

Anonymous said...

Boy, you were a terrible speller in 1997.